Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back By Popular Demand

Long time no see everyone!  After a long hiatus of blogging I've had many requests to please start blogging about the dogs I work with & the things going on with Georgia K9 Academy!  So here we are again.  I am happy to announce I am now in a new, bigger location offering not just boarding to my training clients but in home boarding (still) to anyone!  So if your family or friends have furry friends that need a loving place to stay while their family is away, please pass along my information :o)  I am also happy to announce that Georgia K9 Academy has started a Therapy Dog group.  This is for people that would like to join in a little community service by taking their furry pal to visit people in nursing homes, children's hospitals, school events, etc.  Please email me if you'd like more information on joining the Georgia K9 Academy Therapy Dogs!  Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook & stay tuned for the stories of my training dogs & regular boarders!!

No comments: