Monday, December 15, 2014

Back By Popular Demand!!

As hard as it can be to keep up with this blog, my friends & clients have been asking for it for quite some time! So my early New Years resolution is to be better about keeping up with posting about the fun adventures of me & my training clients!!  So to kick this off right......

Meet Cooper! He is a 4 month old German Short Hair Pointer.  He has done excellent over his first week of training. He flew right through all his basic commands of walking nicely in a heel at my left side, sitting when we stop, holding his sit & down commands, come when called on the leash, & staying on his place command. We started his off leash this week & he's definitely wanting to challenge a little more now that there's more distance between us as well as more distractions.  Stay tuned in for more on this cutie!
Holding his down(stay)
 

Holding his "sit(stay)"

JACK!
This handsome boy is Jack. He is a 1 year old Black Labrador Retriever. He is here for the Advanced Obedience as well. He is a stubborn little fella but coming along nicely none the less. He definitely keeps me on my toes. His favorite part of the day is playtime....imagine that :) He & Cooper are the best of buds.
Jack holding his "sit" & "down" stays with distractions

No comments: