Monday, May 17, 2010

Favor Please

I know it's been a while since I've had a training update. I have a favor to ask of my clients & anyone that follows my blog that might refer people to me. Could you please make sure to refer them to me instead of the company name. I have gotten a few phone calls of people that have referred to my company name & because of another company that has a similarly confusing name the people they referred went to this other place and didn't have a good experience. I appreciate my clients, who always seem to become my friends, trusting me to send their friends & family to me and I just want to make sure they are taken care of & they find their way to me. So my recommendation is to either give then a direct link to my website www.ga-k9.com or just give them my name & phone number.

So thank you again to everyone that continues to stay with me & trust your friends & family and your pooches to me & I hope to be with you guys years down the road!!

-Ashleigh Kinsley

No comments: