Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm Baaaack!!!

I am back after the fastest maternity leave ever.  I have a new trainee to tell you guys about!!

Meet Laina!
She is an absolute doll. She is here for my Advanced Obedience.  She has been here a week and is doing very well.  She definitely has a mind of her own but what girl doesn't ;o)  She has completed, with flying colors, the basic, on leash part of the training so we started the off leash this morning.  She had a rough time with it in our first lesson but had a complete break-through in our afternoon lesson and then looked like an old pro this evening.  We'll work a bit tomorrow but I'll most likely work on her place command since we're expected to get rain.  She has made TONS of friends.  She is definitely a social butterfly and doesn't take no for an answer when it comes to playing.  I am super pleased with he progress up to this point & look forward to the next 2 weeks!  More on Laina to come!

No comments: