Thursday, October 2, 2008

Erin Update

Erin has finally gone back to being the wonderfully sweet, calm, observant, willing to please young lady I fell in love with. She is coming right along with her training. I can take her in the front yard with me & she's content to just follow me around & stay close. She's doing great on her place command. She's been staying on her place through dinner, while I'm cleaning the house up, & she's even been going to her place just to hang out or fall asleep (her favorite activity). She was going through a "back talking" spell where she would bark at me when I'd give her a command. We worked through that one.... sometimes they just have to go through their bag of tricks. I'm going to be very, very sad when she leaves. She takes Tom want a Great Dane.... who am I to argue :o) She hasn't had any accidents in the house & she's even sleeping late in the mornings! I'm not a morning person so that works great for me! She absolutely loves Ty, the doberman. They explore the backyard together, run together, sleep together, drink together. I think she's in love ;o)














GIRLS GONE WILD . . . . well not really. GIRLS GONE CUTE!!

No comments: