Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update on the Dukester!

Sorry it's been such a long time since I've updated. My Internet has been down so I haven't had the opportunity to post an update. Duke is doing freak'n awesome! He is 10 weeks as of Monday, December 1st. He is 30lbs & 17 1/2 tall at his shoulders!! He's a little monster. He is so so so smart & so much fun. I've been working a lot on his socialization & his confidence around things & people. So far, so good. I started imprinting him on Cadaver scent for search & rescue. He has so much drive & focus it would be ashamed to not utilize all that. His ears are taped & training to stand up. He looks like reindeer. He's pretty cute. I hope you like the pictures of Duke! Hopefully I can post more soon!
Duke 9 weeks (November 24-30)
Duke & the Daddy..... that's just cute as hell. Duke doing his object socialization with the umbrella
Sleepy boy
Duke's favorite spot in the house....

He's a reindeer!

Foxie & Duke

Aunt Casey & Duke
Meal time..... my my how they grow
Duke 10 weeks old (December 1 - current)

More pictures to come later on! Have a great day!





No comments: