Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quick Update

I hope everyone had a wonderful day ;) Today was very tiring for me. I had my riding lesson this morning. Bullet is doing wonderful by the way & our first show is March 14 & 15th in Alpharetta. I am sooo excited. On the home front, Rafter had a bad day today. He was a little full of himself & he thought he was going to play the "you can't catch me, I'm the Rafter-man" game when we were working outside. It took almost an hour to get through that problem & then he spent about an hour on his place while I tidied up the house, did laundry, etc. He only got up once so that was a drastic improvement. I hope he's ready to go home Friday. Lucy is doing pretty well also. She wasn't so stubborn today on her obedience. She's responding much better & with less correction. But every time I take the camera out to video her or take pictures she turns into a scared girl & we are completely counter productive. So, we'll see how tomorrow goes. The problem with my camera is even if I have it set up & bring her in I have to hit record & it makes a beeping noise. Lucy knows what that noise it & her demeanor changes. Blah. Oh well. Keep you fingers crossed the weather stays nice the rest of the week so I can get a lot done with them :) Have a good night everyone!

No comments: