Friday, February 13, 2009

Sunny Days Sweeping the Clouds Away. . .

Yesterday was a wonderful day! The dogs really enjoyed playtime, especially Shelly. I think it's her favorite part of the day. She did really well with her place command yesterday. Not as much reinforcement to stay on; she stayed all by herself! We worked on her walking yesterday as well. She still gets spooked by things walking by us or coming up from behind us to pass. We have another park day today so we'll work on it a bit more. Lucy actually started playing yesterday!!! She played with little Shelly & then she played with Diesel! I was so happy to see that. She's starting to let her hair down & relax. I started giving her commands & slowly starting to work on her behavior now that she's responding to me. She's well on her way! They both will be joining me at the park today to work a bit! Another beautiful day!













No comments: