Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Roxie 1 Frustration

Well Roxie 1 has finally hit her stubborn "I don't want to do anything", "I'm too cute Miss Ashleigh" stage. It was only a matter of time.... it was just too easy. She's been quite full of herself & wanting to push every little thing last night & this morning while we're working. Along with being non compliant, she's quite the drama queen. Everything is so exciting or so terrible or so exciting. She's Mood Swing City. We'll get through this.... We're coming into the home stretch; we gotta get through this before she can go home :o)

1 comment:

boxermama24 said...

She sounds like a certain smash-faced squeaker I know.

But I bet no one else can quite do the sit-walk that Stella can do. I mean, she was seriously sitting and walking at the same time. HILARIOUS!