Saturday, January 24, 2009

Follow Up With Sunshine

I had a follow up lesson with Sunshine yesterday & I was more than exctatical about how well she was doing. Every once in a while I'll have a case that absolutely touches me and the dog makes a HUGE transformation. Well Sunshine is that case. She has come leaps & bounds from where she was behaviorally & I couldn't be happier. She was already a sweetheart of a girl but she didn't know how to show that behavior in public. . . now she does. I am so happy to report she is well on her way to being off leash in the front yard without barking at or chasing cars, people, other dogs, etc. She is responding very well to her owners & they are doing equally as well with her. It's so fantastic! I'll post more on her continuous progress as it comes!

No comments: