Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Can you believe '09 is here? I definitely can't. I hope everyone stayed safe, sober & had lots of fun!! Me, Tom & the pups had a low key night at home watching all the cold fun on TV. Party animals I tell ya :) Today will probably be a get out of training free card for Sunny. We have family coming over so I'll get to work on her reaction to the door & people pulling up in front of the house. We get to work on her holding place with heavier distractions then we've had the last few days. Okay, so I guess there's still going to be a bit of training today..... It'll be great for her. More updates on Sunny's progress to come!!

1 comment:

gailzip said...

Glad to know Sunny will be part of the family gathering. Happy new year to humans and critters.