Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jemma . . . Horse Savvy??

Jemma, horse savvy?? . . . . Well, not just yet but she's getting there. She has been very fearful & acting out a bit aggressively because of that fear. She's overcoming her fear & allowing them to sniff her now, which is great. They are super dog friendly! She spent the evening with us at the horses yesterday & she is starting to cut loose a little & relax. (I always forget my camera when I go there) She's not drooling when we're there & she's not trying to eat everything that comes around her. She is at her stubborn point really bad in her obedience right now. The whole 10yards; not minding with numerous corrections & repetitions after repetition, back talking, snapping, running away the second she thinks I'm not looking at her. Such the stinker :) So needless to say I have my work cut out for me the rest of this week while we're trying to tie up the loose ends & polish her up. She had her 7 bath this morning. . . yay! She's getting really great at that. We have a hard day of work, work, work today so I'll post more pictures & a good progress report tonight!

No comments: