Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ava

Ava is doing wonderful! So.... she was supposed to go home Friday but after a little conversation with her momma we decided it would be best if I work with her a bit longer. This next week will really give me time to get her really responsive to the distractions, continue working on her potty training, minor behavior stuff & socialization! I can completely walk her off leash & she stays right in the heel position. She comes when called 99.99% of the time without messing up & is doing excellent with her potty schedule. She's been playing wonderful with any dogs we meet & she's doing excellent with the rest of her obedience. I'll start working her around super heavy distractions & see what this next week brings!
~Ava hauling booty when I told her come. Good Girl!!!

No comments: