Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Let me tell ya bout my best friend....."

Oliver has become Chase's new best friend in the world. They play NON STOP!! Chase hasn't opened up & played like this since his momma, Brittany, was still alive. Oliver has been a wonderful touch to the gang. He is so happy go lucky, willing to please, happy to see everyone, in your face all the time kinda guy. He is doing great with his potty training & is top notch at snuggling! We love him!!
Chaes & Olli play'n.....
..... still play'n.
" Okay, time for a quick nap, but then it's back to play'n. "


PICTURE OF THE DAY

I call this photo....
"No Privacy"
I can't even use the restroom without a crowd :o)
This is what I was greeted with while trying to shower this morning.

1 comment:

boxermama24 said...

This picture is heartwarming! What more do you need in life?