Sunday, May 3, 2009

Recap!

It's been busy since Thursday..... no, it's busy all the time lately. It's a great problem to have :o)Sunshine & Franny went home this weekend after a 4 days of boarding. It was great to see Sunshine again; I love her. And she brought Franny, her sister. Franny just needed a little reinforcement & she was great & fit right in. I'll have another follow up lesson. Also Sasha Duffy, a 3 month old Siberian Husky puppy, who I will be training in about a month came Friday for boarding for a week. She is a doll. Absolutely the sweetest most responsive Husky I've worked with. She's beautiful. She was intimidated by the other dogs at first but now I can't keep her & Boomer apart. She's so cute.









~Aspen's last day of training. Vinnie, Ava & Aspen sitting nicely before we go outside.

No comments: